There are many advantages of training with the personal fitness trainer rather than going to a fitness center to do group classes. As a personal trainer who works at home with his clients in the Boca Raton Florida area. I have tremendous success working with clients one-on-one in a private setting. Many people choose to do group style classes. There are many drawbacks to this type of exercise and fitness. Here are some disadvantages of group fitness classes.
- When one train to the Boot Camp style class. There are no assessments and evaluations. This means you jumping no matter what the level of class and try to keep up with the rest of the class an Instructor. You may have muscle imbalances or even injuries that are not addressed and rehabilitated. This can cause tremendous problem down the road when you exert more effort an increased intensity.
- Group style classes are made for the most conditioned individual in the class. This way many of the participants do not Accomplish their fitness goals because the activity is too aggressive. There is no gradual buildup of fitness. Out of shape suffer. This is not fair to most individuals or trying to get in shape.
- In group classes. It’s all about keeping the tempo and intensity of the exercises performed. There is no one around to make sure you’re doing the exercises correctly. This leads to many injuries, in proper form and on balance. There must be a physical rehabilitation component that every training session. Group training does not allow that.
- There’s a high risk that one can get hurt in group fitness class. Because all the exercises are design for one individual who can keep up. Many of the participants I’m not conditioned. Also do exercises that are presented might not suit the individual.
- It is very hard taking proper instruction to everyone in the group stop class. The idea is to perform the exercises correctly. Also to move in the temple that’s proper for the individual. This cannot be accomplished in a group class.
There are many advantages to one-on-one personal training session what an experienced fitness trainer.
- Experienced fitness trainer Will assess the individual buy finally out what muscle groups aren’t balanced. Testing to fitness level of the individual individual. Designing a physical rehabilitation program tailored to the needs of the client.
- In a personal one-on-one training session. The trainer pays careful attention to the exercises performed. This way the client gets the most efficiency and results. Body mechanics are very important in exercise. That’s why hiring experienced fitness trainer makes all the difference in proper movement education.
- Physical rehabilitation is a very important component in an exercise program. We’ll have past injuries or aches and pains that need to be addressed. Spending 5 to 10 minutes rehabilitating injuries in a personal training session makes all the difference in the long run.
- Personal training at home has tremendous advantages. It’s on the private setting. No disturbances of any kind or distractions. That way the fitness trainer can focus on the client and deliver results.
- At home training saves much time. There’s no travel time. No finding parking spaces. No waiting for machines or equipment. It is a total win for an active adult.
Hiring a personal trainer makes all the difference we are interested in results, safe and effective fitness training. Five way fitness trainers are you experienced professionals that have extensive knowledge in weight loss, joint replacement rehabilitation, physical rehabilitation in general