As a personal fitness trainer who specializes in weight loss in the Delray Beach and Boca Raton area. I’m often asked what are some of the key components for a successful weight loss program. Strength training 2-3 times a week of course is the basis for weight loss program. strength training preserves muscle mass. This is very important because the body likes to use muscle as fuel instead of fact.By strength training a few times a week. This ensures that through a low caloric intake, the body will preserve the muscle mass.The body likes use muscle as fuel instead of fat.
Top five most Important key factors for a successful weight loss program.
1. Journaling helps us keep track of our food intake. It is a must to do while one is on a weight loss program. This way the client could see what their daily caloric and nutritional intake is. The personal fitness trainer can adjust the nutrition accordingly to suit the client. This way everything is mark down and recorded. Making it a more successful weight to control your weight loss.
2. Drinking plenty of water is very important while on a weight loss program. Even though everybody know this, Many still forget to drink water unless they are remind. keeping a journal on how many glasses of water you drink per day is a sure way to keep track of hydration.
3. Making sure you eat when you are supposed to. Skipping meals is one sure way of not keeping your insulin levels checked. By stabilizing your insulin levels by eating frequently. The client will be able to have sustained energy throughout the day.
4. Obsessing over how much weight to lose. Weight loss takes time and the client must be patient. The slower the weight loss, the more control the client has over maintaining a stable body weight. The recommended amount of weight to lose is between 2-3 pounds per week. Anymore the client can be eating too little and not getting the proper caloric intake to maintain a healthy nutrition level.
5. Taking supplements. Even though everyone is different. Regardless people on a low-calorie diet trying to lose weight will be deficient in many nutrients. It is a good idea to take a multivitamin and mineral supplement If there’s any other recommendation Seeking a professional that knows about supplementation would help the client weight loss goals be done more safely and efficiently.
In my in-home personal fitness training business. These are the top five things that I practice on for my clients weight loss goal. weight loss should be done safely, with patience and with the help of a knowledgeable weight loss specialist.