In these modern times. With all that’s going around with viruses, illnesses, and uncertainty. Taking care of your health is very important. As an at-home personal trainer who works with his clients in a Boca Raton and Delray Beach facility of Florida. I’m getting more requests for working with people in their homes, clubhouse facilities, and private gyms. Today many people are busy with their lives with work, family, hobbies, and just the fast pace of our society. The importance of staying healthy and fit can be a key player. More and more people are realizing how important it is to stay healthy and fit. Here are some of the benefits of how exercise can help adults.
- Find more adults are realizing how important exercises for health maintenance.
- Some of the benefits of exercise having energy and endurance throughout the day.
- Exercise can help with mood regulation and depression.
- One of the short ways to maintain a healthy body weight is exercise.
- Exercise can help with pain and movement.
- More and more science proves how exercise can help with a sharp and clear mind.
- Private instruction is the key.
At-home personal fitness training has tremendous advantages. Hiring a personal trainer to work with you at home has tremendous advantages.
- Clean and safe environment.
- Virus and germ-free surroundings.
- No travel
- Convenient to your time schedule.
- working with a professional that understands your needs.
One of the most important things and the hardest with personal fitness trainers is finding the right one. Finding a trainer that has a few skill sets is not so easy. Personal training is more than just having a client being put through an exercise routine. The trainer that has some of the skill sets as I am, comment below is the key to successful fitness goals.
1. Having a trainer who has experience with exercise and injuries. It is very hard to start an exercise program with someone who has passed injuries that have not been rehabilitated properly.
2. Hiring a trainer who is a corrective exercise specialist that specializes in corrective movement patterns.
3. Hiring a personal trainer who understands how to start an adult on an exercise program. Adults need a lot more assessments and testing protocols to make sure that they could move properly to perform the exercises.
4. Understanding the needs of adults is very important with personal training. Adults need special attention and care so they can perform the exercises correctly and safely.
5. Most adults have underlying issues such as joint replacements, past injuries that have not been rehabilitated, or unbalanced muscles that need to be addressed first before the start of an exercise program.
Personal trainers are a valuable tool for adults that want to reach their fitness goals safely, effectively, while having fun. It is very important to have an understanding relationship with a trainer. It is a team effort.
Michael Metchikian NASM, CPT, CES, NKT 3, PRT
Michael practices in his private studio in Pompano Beach. Along with doing in-house training in the Boca Raton Delray Beach area of Florida. He practices many different skills such as strength training, pain-free movement, Balance agility for adults of all levels.