As a corrective exercise specialist and Neuro Kinetic Therapist, many of my clients are adults who have problems with stability, strength, balance and weight issues. As people reach their 40’s, 50’s, and 60’s, they often become interested in taking care of their health through wellness. Hiring a five-way fitness trainer can help clients get back to having strength, mobility, and energy. Personal fitness trainers specialize in helping people get their bodies functioning properly. Many adults have issues with past injuries and faulty movement patterns that cause pain and discomfort during movement. These problems can be physically rehabilitated so the client can move and be pain-free. They can continue to exercise to improve the quality of their life and enjoy many years to come.
Adding strength in a fitness program:
- The number one reason adults hurt themselves is that they don’t have the physical strength to catch or recover from a fall.
- When someone has good body strength it enables stability during movement. This prevents falls and accidents.
- Strength training programs help strengthen the musculoskeletal system. This helps in many ways, including maintaining bone health.
- Having a good appetite is a sign of good health. Strength training helps build muscles that need extra calories which are needed to build and maintain muscle mass.
- The stronger one gets, the more energy and vitality they will have. This leads to more active and fulfilling lifestyles.
- The most successful way to achieve progress in strength gains is to hire a personal trainer that can monitor the workout and gradually increase the resistance in a systemic program.
- Having a strength training program along with a physical therapy program ensures that the client will make safe progress in the long run.
- Maintaining proper form and technique is key to strength progress. Personal trainers are always on the lookout for proper movement.
- One of the most successful ways to lose body fat is through a strength training program.
Five-way fitness trainer Michael Metchikian recommends a program 2-3 times a week for 45 minutes including strength exercises. These exercises are chosen after a thorough assessment identifying the client’s strengths and weaknesses. Through a carefully designed and calculated program, the client makes progress in a safe manner. Personal trainers are experts in helping many people reach their fitness goals, and it is very common to have adults progress in their strength training program by 30-70%. These muscular gains can change someone’s life by helping them be more active at home, family, and work.
People that don’t do strength training are missing out on a very important health ingredient. Their ability to move and enjoy life.
Michael Metchikian NASM, CPT, CES, PRT, NKT Level 3
Michael services the Broward and Palm Beach Area. He uses many protocols to help his clients become pain-free and exercise correctly. Private studio available and at-home personal fitness training offered.