As a corrective exercise specialist and Kneuro Kinetic Therapist. Many of my clients are adults who have problems with stability, strength, balance and overweight issues. As people reach their 40’s, 50’s, and 60’s. Many people lose they’re interested in taking care of their health by wellness. This is where hiring a five-way fitness trainer can help with setting up a program that can get the client back to having strength, mobility, and energy. Personal Fitness Trainers who specialize in helping people get the bodies functioning properly. Many adults have issues with past injuries and faulty movement patterns that cause pain and discomfort while moving. All this can be physically rehabilitated where the client can move and be pain-free and continue to exercise to improve the quality of their life and enjoy the many years to come. Here are some great suggestions that can help with adding strength in their fitness program.
- The number one reason adults hurt themselves is that they don’t have the physical strength to catch or recover from a fall.
- When someone has good body strength that can maintain stabilize themselves when moving. This prevents accidents.
- Strength training programs help strengthen the musculoskeletal system. This helps in many ways. Especially with maintaining bone health.
- Having a good appetite is a sign of good health, Strength training helps with building muscles that need extra calories which are needed to build and maintain muscle mass.
- The stronger one gets. The more energy and vitality they will have, Leading to the more active and fulfilling lifestyles.
- People who are stronger have fewer falls and accidents because they have better stability through better muscle control and strength.
- The most successful way to achieve progress in strength gains is to hire a personal trainer that can monitor the workout and gradually increase the resistance in a systemic program.
- Having a strength training program along with a physical therapy program ensures that the client will make safe progress in the long run.
- Maintaining proper form and technique is key to strength progress. Personal trainers are always on the lookout for proper movement.
- One of the most successful ways to lose body fat is through a strength training program.
Five-way fitness trainer Michael Metchikian recommends a program 2-3 times a week for 45 minutes which strength exercises These exercises are chosen after a thorough assessment identifying the weakness and areas the client lacks in strength, Through a carefully designed and calculated program, The client will progress in a safe manner. Personal Trainers are experts in helping many reach their fitness goals. It is very common to have adults progress in their strength training program by 30-70%. These muscular gains can change someones by helping them be more active at home, family, and work.
People that don’t do strength training are missing out on one very important health ingredient. There ability to move and enjoy life.
Michael Metchikian NASM, CPT, CES, NKT
Michael works from his private studio in Pompano Beach, FL and also services the Boca Raton area of Florida. He specializes in many forms of fitness and Rehabilitation.