So much more than a personal trainer.
Receive the workout of a lifetime in the comfort of your own home or gym.
Personalized Weight Loss Programs
In a world dedicated to finding a quick and easy way to lose weight and feel good, many Americans have discovered paths which lead to disappointment and frustration. Fiveway Fitness is different.
At Fiveway Fitness, we have developed a 12-week weight loss program which promotes a full body transformation in a healthy, stable and successful way which will help you look good and keep the weight off.
At the beginning of the program, we:
- Take pictures of your starting point
- Calculate your body fat percentage using various tools, such as Harpenden Calipers
- Measure your waistline
- Weigh you
- Perform cardiovascular, strength training and mobility assessments
These tests help us understand your exact starting point and find the baseline to grow from.
Next, we will get to know your nutritional habits: what you eat, what you don’t eat, what you may be allergic to, and how much time you have to dedicate to and how much control you have over your diet. This intimate knowledge of your diet is what helps us form a new nutrition plan which targets unique areas you’ve been missing while still allowing for your tastes and preferences. The Fiveway Fitness training program also includes a nutrition and exercise journal that includes healthy tips on lifestyle changes and suggestions as well as the Michael Metchikian Fiveway Fitness supplement program to ensure your body is getting the fuel it needs to allow you to reach your peak performance and goals.
Michael Metchikian is a Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) in Boca Raton who can help you rehabilitate your body and eliminate pain through corrective exercises and physical therapy. All exercises are adapted to your specific needs.
We are here to be your partner in this venture; see how we can help today!
- Initial assessment including body fat testing, cardiovascular, strength and mobility assessments
- Individual goal assessment
- Development of a custom exercise and nutrition program with built-in rehabilitation exercises
- Nutrition and exercise journal
- Fiveway Fitness vitamin and mineral supplement program
- Progress measured and documented with before/after pictures
Strength and Conditioning
This is the reason most people come to us, and it is because we are a different breed of trainer. Your body is a unit and should be treated as such. With this mindset, we have discovered the only way toward complete health is through a comprehensive strength and conditioning program, which targets not just the muscles, but your heart, lungs, and other systems which work within the body.
Our five step approach works with everything in you, helping you become a healthier, more whole adult. With cardiovascular fitness, muscle strength, muscle endurance, flexibility and balance, and body composition all taken into account, we work with our clients individually to see how to develop their bodies in each of these areas in a unique way that works for them.
See what this can mean for you with our in home personal trainer services today!
Physical Therapy and Pain Relief
You have finally found a personal trainer who is well-educated and versatile. With an extensive background solidified with education, experience and credentials, we can offer you physical therapy with the following:
- Optimum performance training for seniors
- Optimum performance training for youth
- Optimum performance training for the prenatal client
- Integrated core training
- Integrated flexibility training
- Weight management specialist
- American Council on Exercise certified personal trainer
- National Fitness Trainers Association 3rd class personal trainer
- Bally’s health and tennis level 4 personal trainer
- TRX suspension trainer
- Russian kettle bell coach
- American Heart Association CPR/AED (defibrillation) certified coach
Our trainer also has a B.S. in Exercise and Nutrition and is a member of the American Council on Exercise and NASM. Certified by NASM as a CPT, a CES, and an SFS, you are getting a well-rounded trainer who knows what it takes to get you the kind of healing and pain relief you need in a positive, high energy and non-judgmental atmosphere where you can truly grow and succeed.
Not only will we work with you toward healing, but we will teach you techniques and exercises which you can do yourself to improve that much more.
Contact us today to see what we can do for you.